Tiny 500b fetch "barely-polyfill"
- Tiny: under 500 bytes of ES3 gzipped
- Minimal: just
fetch()with headers and text/json/xml responses
- Familiar: a subset of the full API
- Supported: supports IE8+ (BYOP)
- Standalone: one function, no dependencies
- Modern: written in ES2015, transpiled to 500b of old-school JS
🤔 What's Missing?
- Uses simple Arrays instead of Iterables, since Arrays are iterables
- No streaming, just Promisifies existing XMLHttpRequest response bodies
npm install --save unfetch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
P.S: I you are looking for all the functionalities of
fetch API, isomorphic-fetch would be an apt choice.