Get v8 stack traces as an array of CallSite objects.
npm install --save stack-trace
1 2 3
trace would have CallSite objects and each object will have the below methods:
- getThis: returns the value of this
- getTypeName: returns the type of this as a string. This is the name of the function stored in the constructor field of this, if available, otherwise the object's [[Class]] internal property.
- getFunction: returns the current function
- getFunctionName: returns the name of the current function, typically its name property. If a name property is not available an attempt will be made to try to infer a name from the function's context.
- getMethodName: returns the name of the property of this or one of its prototypes that holds the current function
- getFileName: if this function was defined in a script returns the name of the script
- getLineNumber: if this function was defined in a script returns the current line number
- getColumnNumber: if this function was defined in a script returns the current column number
- getEvalOrigin: if this function was created using a call to eval returns a CallSite object representing the location where eval was called
- isToplevel: is this a toplevel invocation, that is, is this the global object?
- isEval: does this call take place in code defined by a call to eval?
- isNative: is this call in native V8 code?
- isConstructor: is this a constructor call?