Check for outdated, incorrect, and unused dependencies.
- Interactive Update means less typing.
- Scoped packages support for the modern npm user.
- Works with public and private registries.
- Won't query npm registry for packages with
- Kindly informs you if a dependency is not being used.
- Emoji in a command-line app, because command-line apps can be fun too.
Very much similar to npm-check-updates but far more generic and interactive!
npm install -g npm-check
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
1 2 3 4
Thanks to @dylang for